Instocks!
posted on Wednesday, 1 February 2012 @ 03:04
Instocks are mostly not worn before or worn once/twice but still in perfect conditions!
If prices not stated, then its QYOP.
But please be reasonable ^^"
All prices inclusive of normal postage.
*Actual product may slightly differ from the colours in the pictures.
Enquiries to 96554069 or email us~
*Actual product may slightly differ from the colours in the pictures.
Enquiries to 96554069 or email us~
Mini pockett
1 available
1 available
RTP $15
Selling at $10
1 Available for the light blue
RTP $15
Selling at $10
Heart Knitted Top - Beige
RTP $28
Selling $15
Giordano Tights
Knee length
QYOP
Chiffon Jumper
RTP $23
Selling $18
Red heart knitted
RTP $20
Selling $15
Smirk T
$5
Cotton on top - Light blue
$7
I <3 Boys tee
$5
I <3 Nerds T
$5
Love story long sleeves
$5
Floral dress
QYOP
Lil miss T
$5
NF shorts
Colours available as shown in picture.
Size 32
RTP $25
Selling $20
1 Available for the light blue
RTP $15
Selling at $10
Heart Knitted Top - Beige
RTP $28
Selling $15
Giordano Tights
Knee length
QYOP
Chiffon Jumper
RTP $23
Selling $18
Red heart knitted
RTP $20
Selling $15
Smirk T
$5
Cotton on top - Light blue
$7
I <3 Boys tee
$5
I <3 Nerds T
$5
Love story long sleeves
$5
Floral dress
QYOP
Lil miss T
$5
NF shorts
Colours available as shown in picture.
Size 32
RTP $25
Selling $20
Labels: Instocks

